Reach Thought Leaders with an ENDOExpo Theater Presentation
Make the most of your investment at ENDO 2018 by supporting an ENDOExpo Theater presentation. As an Exhibitor, your company can present data on a new product, conduct a promotional meeting, or highlight a new service of your choice during prime time exhibit hours.
The ENDOExpo Theater Program was SOLD OUT in 2017!
The Endocrine Society will be promoting the ENDOExpo Theater Program as follows:
- A feature about your presentation in the ENDO Daily newspaper
- Society sponsored email communication about your presentation to all attendees
- Announcement on the Expo floor PA just prior to the start of your presentation
Here is what’s included:
- Theater set-up on the Expo floor with seating for 225 attendees
- Two (2) Lead retrieval units to capture contact information for all presentation attendees
- One (1) Staff Member to assist scanning badges
- Audio-visual package to include screen, projector, laptop, laser pointer, sound system, internet access, and standing podium with microphone
- (Optional) Coffee and Sode service or Box Lunch for attendees (see pricing)
- Slides displayed in the scientific sessions
- Handouts and signage on-site (see form deadlines)
- Listing on the ENDO Annual Meeting website and mobile app
- Customized email from Supporter to opt-in attendee list in March
Option 1 – includes set-up with beverage and a box lunch for 225 attendees - $25,000
Option 2 – includes set-up with coffee and soda service for 225 attendees - $22,500
Option 2 – includes Theater set-up for 225 attendees - $20,000
Secure Your Preferred Timeslot Today! The ENDOExpo Theater Program will Sell Out!
ENDOExpo Theater Presentation reservation form, or contact:
Greg Andruch, ENDOExpo Manager, Hall-Erickson, Inc.
T: 630-434-7779 F: 630-434-1216